This is 'The Cake' which I went to Aunty Yochana's house to learn. Actually, this is only one out of three types of cake which she demonstrated that day. I particularly like this cake's unique ingredients and the taste is fabulous! It's amazing how the combination of these ingredients could churned out this ultra-delicious cake. I'm also grateful to Aunty Yochana for her generosity in sharing and teaching this. Looking forward to the bun class this sunday!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Something Steamy Too
This is 'The Cake' which I went to Aunty Yochana's house to learn. Actually, this is only one out of three types of cake which she demonstrated that day. I particularly like this cake's unique ingredients and the taste is fabulous! It's amazing how the combination of these ingredients could churned out this ultra-delicious cake. I'm also grateful to Aunty Yochana for her generosity in sharing and teaching this. Looking forward to the bun class this sunday!