
When sis bought the Agnes Chang's recipe book from Malaysia, Fionn put a post-it-tag on the recipe page for Potato bread. She make a request to have that as she likes it when she had tried it in Penang. After the failure of the trial attempt, I discontinued on this but it was constantly on my mind whenever I read recipes on Potato Bread. Recently after attending several sessions on breadmaking, I think I have grasp the basic concept of making bread and hence embarked on this quest again.

I picked up this recipe from a magazine by Alan Ooi and since it has simpler ingredients for the same bread, I'd decided to give it a shot. With some adjustment, I've finally made it!

This bread is really soft even without the use of sponge dough or overnight fermention.

The other promise was making mashed potato for both Nicholas and Nataniel. They requested me to make mashed potato that tastes like the filling made by four leaves bakery. What a challenge. Well, I came close. Looks like my promises can be deliver soon.