
I have underestimated the technique of twisting the dough. To encircle the dough such that it twined like a pole-dancer to her support really takes experiences. Recalling the one done effortlessly by Chef Daniel
Tay during the demo seemed so straight forward. My eye-hand co-ordination failed miserably when doing the twist, it wasn't as simple as it appeared. Chef Daniel did a few times, lifting up the dough before turning and twisting and I thought I'd transmitted that impression to my control centre. Whatever happened to my neuron cells?????? Why can't I replicate the motion similarly, I need to rewind that movement.

This looked like an old, wrinkled elder that had put on a two-size-bigger outfit. To twist a 66g dough onto a dog was too much. I had learnt from my mistake in this first attempt and for the second time round, I did a 45g dough and it still needed a little adjustment.

An image of perfect curvature with silken skin, executed by Chef Daniel.