Acquiring the knowledge of making a good scone is a requisite, simply because hubby is a scone lover. Over the years of attending baking classes and workshops, there are few which are good ones too but are not what I had expected. Of course there are few which I had missed and kept wondering if they are the ones which I had been searching for. Nonetheless, this is a wonderful recipe from Valerie; wonderfully delicious, easy to handle and a breeze to make. A superb item to include for a picnic and naturally a companion for an afternoon tea.Friday, June 11, 2010
In the mood for an afternoon tea
Acquiring the knowledge of making a good scone is a requisite, simply because hubby is a scone lover. Over the years of attending baking classes and workshops, there are few which are good ones too but are not what I had expected. Of course there are few which I had missed and kept wondering if they are the ones which I had been searching for. Nonetheless, this is a wonderful recipe from Valerie; wonderfully delicious, easy to handle and a breeze to make. A superb item to include for a picnic and naturally a companion for an afternoon tea.