About my Blog

A pleasurable journey on baking, embarked at the spur of the moment but still indulging in it.

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tiger in Hiding



Since father's recovery, I had been busy baking and perfecting French Breads.  So much time and effort had been directed towards this new challenge that I have neglected my cakes.  Of course, the pleas from the boys to spare them from more 'hard breads' also made me veered from my course temporarily.



A recipe from Chef Aki, this has been on my mind and the first on my to-do list.  She was sitting next to me in one of Shermay's class and asked if I had tried baking her chiffon cakes.  There were feedbacks that those who attempted were not successful.  She was perplexed but I was so motivated.

I am happy to have completed in my task and shall be moving to the next in line.


Tora, which means Tiger in Japanese, is depicted by the design of the cake batter.