I remembered having tasted mochi coated with kinako powder but really can't imagine making a kinako chiffon. This is a recipe from Keiko's book too. In fact, I used to think that chiffon is heavenly eaten on its own. Just the soft and fluffy texture is enough to lure me into the making of chiffon cakes. However, since making chiffons from Keiko's recipe, I always find her creams nicely complement her chiffon cakes. This chiffon is no exception too, without making this, I will never reckon a taste so unique.Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Soy nice together
I remembered having tasted mochi coated with kinako powder but really can't imagine making a kinako chiffon. This is a recipe from Keiko's book too. In fact, I used to think that chiffon is heavenly eaten on its own. Just the soft and fluffy texture is enough to lure me into the making of chiffon cakes. However, since making chiffons from Keiko's recipe, I always find her creams nicely complement her chiffon cakes. This chiffon is no exception too, without making this, I will never reckon a taste so unique.
